|Students' research projects on Anthropology and History of Popular Culture
at The Art Institute of Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
© 2009 The authors
Created: 6-30-09. Last updated: 9-27-09.
Dahlia Barker, Ashley Williamson and Javier
Giannoni. Mythology (.pdf; .ptt)
Vonna Couchis. NATIVE AMERICAN’S IN
UTAH. A PROUD HERITAGE (.ptt, .pdf)
Dahlia Barker, Ashley Williamson & Javier Giannoni.
Design Throughout Time. AN ANTHROPOLIGICAL
PROSPECTIVE (external link to a blog)
Nicole Matsukawa. Voodoo (.ptt, .pdf)
Phillip Woosley. Geological Anthropology:
Toward a Theory (Internal link)
Jacob Fout, Jordan Perman, and Trey Phelps. Jake Jordan & Trey's Utah
favs. Anthropology @ AI-slc (a blog)
● [9-27-09] My space: Robert Leibhard "Culture shock" at http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.
It is touching: Sep 26, 2009 4:11 PM. Liebhardt, Best work yet brotha. The Best support video i have ever seen. I am in Iraq now by the
way. . . . . dont think I had talked to you since I moved area.
Sep 26, 2009 1:20 PM. Okay now that I am wiping tears from my eyes, that was one of the most profound videos in support of the
troops I have ever watched. . .
● [9-28-09] Salt Lake City vs. Green River, by Macy Frye (.pdf) (
● [9-24-09] Brennan Thompson with group: Pirates in the videogames at http://www.pirates.brennanthompson.com
● [9-27-09] Movie Presentation: Yes Man, by Cynthia Yamashita, Sarah Hendricks, & Brian Johnson (.pdf)
● [9-27-09] Website Presentation: www.pandora.com, by Cynthia Yamashita (.pdf)
● [6-30-09] Jacob Fout, Jordan Perman, and Trey Phelps. Jake Jordan & Trey's Utah favs. Anthropology @ AI-slc (a blog)